robdingnagian1

Default Jet Mini Lathe stand - Craftsman

I was thinking of purchasing this stand for my Jet Mini Lathe. It looks
plenty big enough and I think it should work if I bolt my lathe to it.

See Craftsman item: Craftsman Workbench for Lathe

Sears item #00922249000 Mfr. model #22249 Description: "Lathe stand
designed for mounting most Sears lathes. Measures 28 1/2W x 34H x 54
1/2L in. Lathe not included." Weight is 78 lbs.

Its $99.99 less Craftsman Club discounts. It can probably be had for
$90.00. This is somewhat cheaper than the Jet Mini stand which would
require an extra extension because I have the bed extension. This one
also has a lower shelf. I saw one put together half @$$ed at the store.
I wasn't impressed with the assembly but the stand looked okay.

Does anyone have one? Any comments? How about the Jet stand?
Feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric T