Bubba

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:52:40 GMT, "Martik" wrote:

I just completed a reno for some friends:

22 pine cabinets doors sanded down, knots replaced or repaired, sealed,
primed, 2 topcoats (60 hours)

Front and sides of all cabinets primed and 2 topcoats, some minor repair (10
hours)

16 lineal feet of laminate countertop applied to edges and top with a
ceramic tile backsplash (12 hours)

2 exterior windows installed

I want to charge about 1/2 of the retail cost as these are friends - any
guesstimates?

You did that amount of work and you are asking what to charge to a
bunch of strangers on the internet?
You sir are a fool and an idiot.
You obviously have no contract with your "friends" and they obviously
have no idea what you intend to charge.
You may just find that when this is all said and done, your "friends"
may not be your friends anymore.
A case of beer and call it a day. Anything more and I think you will
find you are in for an interesting suprise.
Let us know how this one turns out.
Bubba