Gunner

On 9 Dec 2004 20:27:39 +0700, "Chris Lasdauskas"
wrote:

WIthout going through this line by line -
Democrat does not = left wing nor does it = liberal; by the standards
of most people outside the US there is little difference between the
Republican and Democrat Parties, and they are both Right of Centre.

Right of Center? Only if you define Lenin as being in the center.

Further down Will makes the statement :
Some findings about professors registered with the two major
parties or with liberal or conservative minor parties:

Cornell: 166 liberals, 6 conservatives.

Stanford: 151 liberals, 17 conservatives.

Colorado: 116 liberals, 5 conservatives.

UCLA: 141 liberals, 9 conservatives.

I wasn't aware that people registered as Liberal or Conservative....

Many states require you registering by party.
Thats so they can give you the proper ballots.

As to the stats above..that was determined by asking them.
It seems you have reading comprehension problems as well.

Chris

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 08:53:46 UTC, Gunner wrote:

Posted without comment G

I have pointed out that universities are the home of gun control. And if
you want to defeat gun control, you have to fight in at the root which is
the universities. Many of you, especially the libertarians, questioned the
fact that universities were leftist oriented. The release of a study that
shows how skewed to the left most American universities are should open your
eyes.

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001