Mawdeeb

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in
:

I'm looking for a tool I've never seen in real life before... Best
way to describe it is a nail clipper with blades that curve out at the
center rather than in. Anyone know of such an item?

It has to have the same orientation as an actual nail clipper too.
Pliers-type doesn't fit in the equipment access.

It doesn't need to be too sturdy as it will be used for plastic
snipping most of the time. Same sturdiness as a nail clipper will do.

...In fact, a nail clipper with blades curving outward would be
perfect but because such a device is probably really unsafe, I can't
imagine them being made by any company for that purpose.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
http://www.autodrill.com
http://www.multi-spindle-heads.com