NoOne N Particular wrote:

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:27:19 GMT, "Robert A. Gramza"
wrote:

When you find it see if my brank new 4' , 3/8" flex bit is next to it.

Ttwo twelve inch steel rules and a tape measure please.

I now have 7 tape measures in my garage/shop. Even at that, there is NEVER
one within reach when I need it.

My local hardware store has utility knives with their name
imprinted for sale next to the checkouts. They come in
3 colors, bright green, orange, and black. I now have
a complete set since I have bought one whenever I couldn't
find one at home/in the toolbox/wherever. I currently
know the location of 2 of these (green and black) but
I have seen the orange one within the last couple of months
so I know it still exists . . . somewhere.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.