Larry Jaques

On 9 Dec 2004 18:34:54 -0800, calmly ranted:

Larry,

I suspect that you will want to use standard pillow block mounting -
correct? If so, we can give you pretty good pricing on both the
bearings and the shafting. If you have a housing that you are going to
press the bearings into, then you could use a standard Rulon bearing
which will run dry and provide an excellent coefficient of friction -
we have them in stock. You could use UHMW, but you would have to
machine it to the correct tolerances - all said and done a standard
Rulon LR should do the job. You will have to use standard RC60
shafting. Regards, Mike Quinn
www.lm76.com 800-513-3163

Thanks, Mike. I'll give you a call tomorrow, Friday.

Like peace and quiet? Buy a phoneless cord.
http://www/diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online