T i m

Default Anyone got the Yellow book spare?

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:43:56 -0000, "Sparks" wrote:

I'm sure it would be good reading for someone (sad) like me and as
I've just finished reading the Maplin cat front to back (for the 4th
time g) I'm looking for something new and refreshing. Oh, the
"Semiconductor and accessories" section ..boy that *was* good though!

Can I recommend the CPC catalogue?
2830 odd pages of mostly good stuff!
www.cpc.co.uk

(Open a cash account (Free) and they will send you one)

WARNING.
You will almost certainly find yourself spending a small fortune!

First you will get up to the required +AKM-30+-vat to get free delivery,
then it will just keep mounting up and up!
Trust me, that book is dangerous!

[T] Sorry, you can't tempt me ... mind you ..'Bargain basement' ..

AV0261465 2m Scart to 2xPhono Plugs -IN @ 32p each ...

+AKM-30 / .32 ..... hmmm ...

All the best ..

T i m