Andy Sithers

"Mohitlall" wrote in message

I am trying to replace my shower with the one in this link...
http://tinyurl.com/4s545

It requires to cut another ablong hole in my slab of marble/tile (I
dont know what it is ?? ) for the water jets.
How can I do it without breaking the whole slab ? Any help would
be appreciated ?

If it's just the shower head, then this can be done with a normal drill bit
( 15 mm), if you're careful.

The taps / thermostat will need to be mounted behind the tiles, and I'll bet
that you'll end up having an edge that needs removed, so this can be done
with a tile saw or grinder. If the taps aren't near a tile edge, then drill
a hole and thread a tile saw through.

Have fun

Andy