Steve Knight

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 02:46:50 GMT, Big John wrote:

I will be using 2 ea., 300sqft, 0.5 micron cartridges for filtering
and will return the air to the shop.

this is what I have and they work very well. though you should be able to go
longer between cleaning then I can.

I cannot afford to exhaust to the outside here in Chicago and do not
want my furnace and ho****er heater exhaust being sucked into the wood
shop.

it would be nice to be able to though. I could if I could get a vent to the
outside. I am in a underground parking lot and I can't get to the outside.
but if you can put in hose from the filter outlet to the outside with a cap you
can blow out the filter with the dc running and get rid of the fine stuff
easily. I have to use a air hose and let the fine stuff catch in a endcap. takes
about 8 times to get most of the sawdust. if I could run the dc it would just
blow right out and not have any get in the shop.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes