pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show wrote
back on 6 Dec 2004 11:09:54 -0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
Is there a way to make more room in a garage so i can actually park two
cars in it? I have 2 welders, tool box, sand blast cabinet and several
other things.

Either get an industrial sized box stretcher, or shrink your measuring
tape. And get smaller cars. that, or get a bigger garage.

Otherwise, the only "practical" suggestions I can offer is to think
"up". Look into some manner of "stacking", securing stuff "up" over the
cars when not in use. Make sure it is secure, nothing less fun that having
something fall on the car just before you have to go out.

--
pyotr filipivich.