Neil Jones

Default How do I break open a leaver lock?

"Lasitha" wrote in message
om...
(Lasitha) wrote in message

. com...
Hi,

I have a aluminium/glass internal door with a 3 or 5 leaver Union
lock. When I tried to open the door this morning, the key broke. The
broken part is stuck inside the lock. I don't have a spare key. How

do
I open the door without paying £75 to a locksmiths?.

Thanks for any suggestions/ideas/tips.

Lasitha

I tried cutting the bolt with a jigsaw. I couldn't cut the middle
part. So I decided to call a locksmiths. He had to struggle for one
hour to cut the bolt.

Lasitha

Just as long as he didn't have to struggle for 1 hour 2 minutes, and
thereby unfortunately need to charge for the second hour...

Neil