Silvan

Dave Hinz wrote:

Ehhh...I'm not convinced. My dad always used to blame me for losing his
tools. These days, the second and third place I look for my missing tools
are his garage, and his barn, and I usually find my tool that I'm looking
for, and at least one other that I didn't know he had that's mine.
There's a pattern here, and it's not "Dave losing his dad's tools".

Me too! Moreover, every year I buy him new tools, and every year I find
more of my tools at his house, with no trace of the ones I just bought him.
Tool organizers and other gadgets wind up empty, with not a tool in sight.
But I still get blamed for how I used to lose all his screwdrivers when I
was a kid.

(Well, I do lose all my screwdrivers as an adult. But I learned it honest!)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/