Dave Hinz

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 20:53:57 GMT, Lawrence Wasserman wrote:

I can't go into details, but incidents such as this at my house are
easily explained by the presence of spouse and offspring.

Ehhh...I'm not convinced. My dad always used to blame me for losing his
tools. These days, the second and third place I look for my missing tools
are his garage, and his barn, and I usually find my tool that I'm looking
for, and at least one other that I didn't know he had that's mine. There's
a pattern here, and it's not "Dave losing his dad's tools".

Dave Hinz