Gino

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 21:08:39 GMT, "NoOne N Particular"
wrote:

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:27:19 GMT, "Robert A. Gramza"
wrote:

When you find it see if my brank new 4' , 3/8" flex bit is next to it.

Ttwo twelve inch steel rules and a tape measure please.

I now have 7 tape measures in my garage/shop. Even at that, there is NEVER
one within reach when I need it.

I have TWO identical MAKITA belt sanders.
I 'lost' one in my small shop, and finally decided one of my thieving neighbors
stole it and bought another.
A month later I decided it was time to clean up the planer corner. Under the
shavings was my belt sander.

I'm considering cutting back on the diet soda.