Default Unusual telephone installation problem - Help

I have two phone lines, identified as Line 1 and Line 2. Line 1 is
the main house line; Line 2 is a "hunter" line: if Line 1 is in use,
any incoming call will automatically jump to Line 2. My installation
requires two separate jacks since Line 1 also accommodates my
answering machine. I use the red & green wires for Line 1, black &
yellow for Line 2.

Problem: I had to remove both jacks from the wall and disconnect all
wiring in order to re-do the room (sheetrock, etc.) and don't recall
which wires were connected to which terminals on which jack to
duplicate the above installation. I did make a schematic before
disconnecting but it got lost in the shuffle of reconstruction.

Can anyone out there with knowledge of telephone wiring help me?
Thanks a bunch.

Sid Waine