Lurch

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:23:30 +0000 (UTC), "Paul S"
strung together this:

My question is, would it be worth my while completely cleaning and descaling
every part of the machine (it is already in bits and accessible), or would I
be just wasting my time?

Well, can't hurt to clean the old one out. The only thing that can go
wrong is a leak where limescale is patching up a hole, or something
not working.
Clean it all out then test it with the back and lid off and check for
leaks etc... if it all works then fine, if it doesn't, flog it in the
local free ads.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd