I did like likewise, but was able to ask for a larger radius 90.
Those babies are expensive. Your dual 45 will be much less, but I
have a situation that really needs the 90, so I am planning to use it.

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 05:46:49 GMT, Tom Veatch
wrote:

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 01:04:12 GMT, Big John wrote:

I have now ordered the clear cyclone, 170 feet of 6" S&D PVC, and a
bunch of wyes, 45's, and 90's

I bought all my 6" S&D fitting from the local Locke Supply. The only 1/4 bends
(90 deg.) available from them were very tight - almost square corners - and
unusable for DC ducting. I wound up using two 1/8 bends (45 deg) and a short
length of pipe to make my 90's. If you found sweeps or large radius 1/4 bends,
you might post the name/location/url of the supplier.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS USA