foggytown wrote:
Anyone want to tell me how a 4 foot length of 1 X 6 T&G can go

missing
in a shed that is only 10 X 12? I spent three hours milling it two
weeks ago and now when I need it - POOF! Well, they say the second
thing to go is the memory.

FoggyTown
"Cut to shape . . . pound to fit."

Wood Elves. Pesky little creatures. Sneak up at night and steal your
wood. Especially active during Xmas season.
If you see these do not approach them they are extremely Dangerous
instaed Call 1-800 Get-Santa.
Other problem may be new species of termites that have evolved (due to
environmental polution or other stuff) into larger more voratious pests
that leave no sawdust or trace.