Steve Knight

Just to follow up- I thought the Makita was being discontinued because
Amazon listed it as "no longer available" a few weeks ago. I see it is
there once again, and also through Grizzley and Highland. $250-$280 On
the other hand there is a knockoff labeled "PowerFist" for $99 on Ebay.
Looks much lighter weight, especially in the blade holder.

the makita is not too bad. it's not perfect but it is the best one out there in
that price range. those cheap ones man they have to suck the delta sharpening
center sure did (G)

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes