Fred

"Badger" wrote in message

Fred wrote:

Howdy doody folks!

Wonder if some kind soul can give me some advice on this project...

I have a 5-foot high concrete block wall between my house and the

neighbor
and we both would like to add some kind of 2-ft privacy extension on top

of
it.

This is one idea I had. It's just to block the view, so it doesn't have

be supported for kids climbing over, etc. And if it blows down once in

while, no big deal. But pls let me know if this looks like a good way

to do
it to you or whatever else you think about it...

Na, mound earth either side, then extend with more blocks, raise the
earth so the "apparent" height is still within allowed limits. Around
here the front fence must not exceed 3 feet, so those requiring privacy
have 4 foot plus mounds and then a 3 foot fence on top of that!

Thanks, but won't work here - not enough space for the earth.