Joe AutoDrill

Default Need Special Tool - Any Leads?

I'm looking for a tool I've never seen in real life before... Best way to
describe it is a nail clipper with blades that curve out at the center
rather than in. Anyone know of such an item?

It has to have the same orientation as an actual nail clipper too.
Pliers-type doesn't fit in the equipment access.

It doesn't need to be too sturdy as it will be used for plastic snipping
most of the time. Same sturdiness as a nail clipper will do.

....In fact, a nail clipper with blades curving outward would be perfect but
because such a device is probably really unsafe, I can't imagine them being
made by any company for that purpose.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
http://www.autodrill.com