pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Wed, 08 Dec 2004 00:01:43 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:21:15 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show "Tim Williams"
wrote back on Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:57:32 -0600 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
"Gunner" wrote in message
Which reminds me..a 2 liter bottle, a heavy weight and some calcium
carbide is said to work well for impromptu "rolling your own fishing
lures"

I think those are illegal everywhere but Missisippi.....

I think you guys are the ones who give "that sort" a bad name :-D

tschus
pyotr

Us? Big old harmless fuzzy bunny lovable fuzzballs? Us?

Yeah, you. What my brother called the "middle class hippies." Instead
of a VW Microbus or converted school bus, they've got a International
Pickup with a Big Camper on the back. (Now a days, you see 'em with fifth
wheel trailers. Kids these days ... )

Nah...the resemblance to those people your mother warned you about is
strictly coincidental.

Not hardly. My Mother didn't know about such as you, she went to the
Good School.
Now my Dad, he knew you guys in other incarnations. (His buddy Cliff
almost got tossed from Preacher School after he punched out a fellow
student.) You'd no doubt like him.

tschus
pyotr

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

--
pyotr filipivich
We didn't have these sorts of problems when I was a boy,