G&M

Default SDS - DeWalt or Makita & Difference between SDS & SDS Plus

"Seri" wrote in message
Okay, so the amazing creeping feature creature has crept into my ScrewFix
purchase.
I realised that the purchase of an SDS drill would require new SDS Drill
Bits.
To use the SDS drill for sinking the sockets in the wall it was probably
sensible to get a Electricians Box Sinker set (bloody £190!!!!).

If you've got an SDS drill and a good chisel head you can cut out any shape
you want with it. I looked at getting the box sinker as most of mine have
to be set in stone but glad I didn't bother.

Conversely if you're an electrician and doing this day in, day out, that's
another matter.