Seri

Default SDS - DeWalt or Makita & Difference between SDS & SDS Plus

Okay, so the amazing creeping feature creature has crept into my ScrewFix
purchase.
I realised that the purchase of an SDS drill would require new SDS Drill
Bits.
To use the SDS drill for sinking the sockets in the wall it was probably
sensible to get a Electricians Box Sinker set (bloody £190!!!!).
Long story short, my ScrewFix basket now contains £375 worth of stuff, but
most importantly it has a:
MAKITA 2KG SDS ROTARY HAMMER 240V

I just need to get signoff from SWMBO before I click the purchase button.

Thanks for all the help from everyone in the group and I'll be letting you
know how I get on with it.

Thanks.

Seri

"Seri" wrote in message
So there I am, just about ready to buy a power planer (as asked about in

the
group earlier) when temptation overcomes me and I decide to bite the

bullet
and get an SDS drill whilst I'm at it. I do need one and it will be

getting
a fair ammount or use around the house during my rewire.

---- Deletia ----
Is the DeWalt brand better than the Makita brand or vice versa?

Sorry to pester the group over this, and any responses are appreciated.

Thanks

Seri