Gunner

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 08:30:20 -0600, e wrote:

On 07 Dec 2004 01:07:45 -0500, Allan Adler
wrote:

So, where does one get rt-44?

Probably not much help, but I got mine from American Science and
Surplus, but their supplies of it are sporadic at best. They don't
list it as RT-44, don't think they have any idea of what they're
selling there. I'll take a look and see if they have anything listed,
the last time, all they said, "It's slippery". The tube I got from
them appears to be about a 50 year supply, and cost a whole buck. I
think that when it's sold under the trade name, they're not so
generous, but only tiny amounts are needed. IF all else fails, try
J&H Microscope Repair Service in Madison, Wisconsin. I know Jerry
keeps a pretty good supply. Just tell him Richard from Burlington
steered you there. Don't have his phone handy, every time I call him
I end up with some damn work I don't really want anymore.

One could use a couple dabs of Slick 50, which seems to work fairly
well for this sort of thing, for me...shug.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas