On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:10:02 GMT, Tom Veatch
wrote:

Anybody ever heard of "Professional Woodworker" branded tools?

Reason I ask is that I saw a virtually unused (or really well cleaned up) lathe
at a garage sale last Sunday that carried that brand. Figured the motor alone
was worth the asking price.

So now I own a lathe. Real basic. No creature comforts at all. Partial
disassembly to change speeds. Tool rest and tailstock held down with hex bolts
for which I don't have a big enough wrench. Well, Craftsman used to make pretty
good wrenches.

Probably some Chiwanese import for which repair parts/accessories don't exist.
But, what the heck, it's only money.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS USA

prolly chaiwanese.

but then, so is most of delta's line these days. maybe delta parts
will fit it.

so post pics. and plug it in and make sumpthin' already.