jim rozen

In article , John says...

Wow! Jim and Ken, you guys sure presented a compelling, articulate opposing
view of Gunnar's O.T. post. I'm quite impressed with your, obviously,
superior intellect.

I'm a convert to gunner's approach to life. I hereby
renounce everything I've learned in college - it was a waste
of time. Superior intellect is no longer the figure
of merit my friend, patriotism and loyalty are the new
stock in trade. I'm honestly suprised you are so far
behind the times with this 'brain' stuff. Get with it
man!

Jim

please reply to: