T i m

Default 3 phase armoured used for single phase supply?

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:49:44 -0000, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

I thought the issue might have been if someone breaks into the cable
they wouldn't know what was done at the ends? (ie, how I allocated the
single phase use of the 3 phase colours, or is there a rule I've
missed?)

Nah. Everyone uses red-live, blue-neutral and yellow-earth if it is for
earthed single phase supply. You definitely must sleeve the ends, though.

[T] Thanks for that .. I would have done anyway, just wondered if it
was *ok* to simply re-mark it.

All the best ..

T i m