Tom Gardner

Say I've got an idea. Why don't we just ban any education
beyond 8th grade in the US, by federal law. That'll
solve your problem.

What we REALLY need to do is first get God out of the schools completely,
then limit education to only a teacher's opinions, then only give grades
that make students feel good about themselves, then make sure that only the
lowest common denominator of thinking prevails and make sure that the
average education output is the lowest on the planet.

.....Never mind, somebody else already thought of that and implemented the
whole thing.