Appliance Repair Aid

G'day,

**I mean that during the wash cycle, the soapy water in the tub would
be constantly circulated, by pumping the water from the bottom of the
tub (and thus probably through the bottom lint filter/remover, since
the washer has no "lint filter" to clean), and out through the same
opening which is used to fill the tub with fresh tap water when
starting
a load to wash**

Most ( any that I have seen ) Direct Drive washers do not recirculate
the water during the washing process, most have a self cleaning lint
filter between the inner basket and outer tank.

**During the spin cycles also, water used to be sprayed onto the
clothes; that no longer happens either**

Spray rince missing Those are controlled by the timer. Does the
hot, warm and cold filling still work? The spray rinces are usually a
cold fill sprayed in spurts during the spin out.
jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/