Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Owen

Thanks Owen, Someone around here refers to it (the half) as the bump G.
2 wives?, No thanks, one is more than enough for me.
As for finding the other half it'll take a few months yet, and we are
eager for that.
Happiness and good health, also to you and yours

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Owen Lowe wrote:
In article ,
Leo Van Der Loo wrote:

Two sons 4 1/2 grand kids two wives and in-laws all coming home for the
holidays, I'll need eye's everywhere, but love to have them home again.

Two wives? I don't know whether to offer a high-5 and "Attaboy!" or
shake my head and just "Poor *******." The 1/2 a grand kid has me a
little grossed out I must admit.

Happies and Merries all around to you and yours and I hope you find the
other half of that kid.