James Sweet

It isn't paranoia if they're really out to get you - and they are - and
they've done it before, twice. No amount of groping women in airports will
stop this form of attack.

And they'll keep doing it, so what? You can live your life in terror if you
want but I'm gonna go on living and not let it get to me. I could get blown
up by some nutcase but then I could also be killed tinkering with
electricity, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop doing it. The thing is, there's an
unlimited supply of terrorists, chances are some live right under your nose,
if you fear them you give them power.