senorgrand senorgrand is offline
Junior Member

Jeff -- thanks for the estimate.

I did tighten the bolts -- it seemed to slow the leaks considerably, but it's still dripping.

I'm ordering the part today and hope to do the fix over Christmas break.

Is there a good "Chilton" manual for washing machine repairs? Even an exploded diagram would be helpful.

I know I can get the thing apart, but I'm worried about reassembling it in the correct order. I will use a digital camera to document the disassembly, which should help.

Oh -- are there any capacitors in this thing that can discharge after it's been unplugged?