Dave Hinz

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 16:40:40 GMT, jo4hn wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

But...the swear words are nearly the same, unless she knew some that
I have not yet learned.

Relayed your comment to mom and her comment was something like: "He's
probably just another heathen Swede". :-)

I. Beg. Your. Pardon. Harrumpf. I've got my ancestry traced back
rather a long way, and we're _well_ on the right side of the border,
thankyouverymuch. Visited an ancestral farm this summer, it's been in the
family for rather a long time:
http://www.dokpro.uio.no/perl/middel...l?b=2592&s=240

We've been invited to the 650th year reunion coming up in 2008. The
man living there now is my 17th cousin, but he could pass for my mom's
brother; it's spooky how similar they look.

So...what are these uniquely Norwegian swear words, exactly? Anything
less mild than, ahem, "Pig's butt"?

Dave Hinz