ff

Zebee Johnstone wrote:

In rec.crafts.metalworking on Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:46:43 -0500
wrote:

On 6 Dec 2004 11:09:54 -0800, wrote:

Is there a way to make more room in a garage so i can actually park two
cars in it? I have 2 welders, tool box, sand blast cabinet and several
other things.

Sell the 2 cars you have and buy 2 Smartfor2s. Then trade the 2
welders for one that will do everything you need to do. Get a small
enough one so you can store it INSIDE the sand blasting cabinet

No no. Buy 2 motorcycles. They can live in the garage, and if you
choose the right bikes can provide endless reasons to use the tools.

Zebee

I agree but the motorcycles can be in the living room. Get dark carpet
to hide the oil stains.