Larry Jaques

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:48:32 -0800, "Brett A. Thomas"
calmly ranted:

Larry Jaques wrote:
Black powder-powered steel-and-composite perp-stopping tool.

The first time my eldest son (four years old) saw a gun was in a framing
shop with me, where they were displaying their ability to put an object
in a deep frame. As a result, I was caught completely flat-footed when
he asked me what it was. "A machine for making holes over long
distances" is what I came up with, and he spent a little while thinking
a gun was kinda like a drill press for when you couldn't be bothered to
walk over to whatever you were drilling in.

Let's hope you have shown him what a gun was by now. You have taught
him to respect them and to stay away from them until he's old enough
to safety-train, I hope?

CAUTION: Do not use remaining fingers as pushsticks!
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development