Doug Miller

In article , wrote:

Black powder-powered steel-and-composite perp-stopping tool.

Some years back, SWMBO talked me into going to a meeting of her garden club.
Members and guests were asked to give their names and their favorite gardening
tools. When it came around to me, I introduced myself and said that my
favorite gardening tool was a twelve-gauge pump action rabbit remover. :-)

--
Regards,