Doug Winterburn

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 13:00:45 -0500, Buck Turgidson wrote:

I never pack a suitcase without them either. I usually end up in a hotel
with a bunch of conventioneers. Once I ended up in a Louisville Hotel
which happened to be hosting the Kentucy State Funeral Director's
convention. Thet're a lively crowd....

Reminds me of a stay in a hotel that was housing the attendees of a
Shriners convention. Too bad the funeral guys weren't there - while
gathered in the hotel lounge, one of the Shriners dropped dead and fell
backwards off his bar stool. His buddies covered him up with a table
cloth, said a few words in his memory and continued pounding down their
libations. I wasn't thirsty any longer...

-Doug