As the turbine is symetric with same contours around the circumfrence
the direction of the source of the wind wouldn't seem to be relevant
to me.

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 01:24:20 GMT, MUADIBŪ
wrote:

When they installed our turbine in the garage roof there was a
DISTINCT upward movement of air when the hole was cut and wood
removed. Hot air rises by convection and my understanding is THIS is
the driving function behind the rotation of the turbine. Ours rotates
without exterior breeze.

would that be wind from "any direction"?

convection air will create a breeze, wind will do the same, the
turbine turns, draws/expells air form the attic............I have been
in many attics in my lifetime, ones with some sort of ventilation
other than static have always been cooler...............power vents
seem best, but pull electicity, so are not optimal for energy
conservation in my opinion., but the turbines seem to do a fair job of
cooling an attic, whether it gets rid of all moisture or not,
..........well,...........use you imagination.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....