Buck Turgidson

Probably discussed here all the time but then again I'm not here all the
time. Can I get some suggestions for muff type hearing protection. I

have
a small basement workshop crammed with noise making tools. I have a pair

of
Thunder 29's but the headband has broken and thus they don't fit as well.
Thanks in advance.
Jerry

Consumer Reports recommended, and I tend to agree, that a belt/suspenders
approach is best - muffs and plugs. The Howard Leight Orange plugs work
very well. I find that spitting on them helps insert them in the ear. It
grosses my wife out, though.

Then any muffs at the BORG will probably suffice.