xrongor

1) if it bothers you that badly, remove the link from your reply.

2) geocities offers free web hosting. the catch is the ads. the same adds
that are on everyones free geocities site. new to the web are you?

3) a casual scan of posts in my newsreader shows this is the only thing you
have offered to the group in the last week. unlike you im not in the
business of playing net cop so i wont bother to google it, but i suspect
none of your posts have ever offered useful advice. if you want to be a
pretend policeman why dont you hang out in front of the local store and
catch shoplifters. much more rewarding...

as for the original poster, looks fine as long as you dont get terrible
winds. if it were me i would consider some sort of vine plant to enhance
the looks and strength of it.

randy