GeeDubb

Silvan wrote:
Now you have me thinking of making a nice case for my wife's flute
(much more than a pea shooter as she still plays and I don't)

Just don't make it so nice she decides she has to put one of those
$50,000 jobs in there.

I had to take a step back when she bought the latest flute for $2500. The
sound difference between her old flute and the new one was incredible. I
don't know if the $50k flute would be that stubstantial of a difference to
warrant the cost. Gold flute would be nice, though!

Fortunately my wife is way more frugal than that and I really couldn't gripe
seeing as my mountain bike was quite a bit more......

Gary