Old Nick

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 07:23:31 GMT, "Fred"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Ooh! We're just going to all sorts of Ngs. Oh! We just happen to have
ads on our page. Ooh! I bet we're paid by the hit!

So slap away, and think of all the money rolling in just to make it
work for ya!

Howdy doody folks!

Wonder if some kind soul can give me some advice on this project...

I have a 5-foot high concrete block wall between my house and the neighbor
and we both would like to add some kind of 2-ft privacy extension on top of
it.

This is one idea I had. It's just to block the view, so it doesn't have to
be supported for kids climbing over, etc. And if it blows down once in a
while, no big deal. But pls let me know if this looks like a good way to do
it to you or whatever else you think about it...

http://www.geocities.com/lexmark8792/fence.html

Thanks!

Fred