Fred

Default Adding privacy divider on top of block wall

Howdy doody folks!

Wonder if some kind soul can give me some advice on this project...

I have a 5-foot high concrete block wall between my house and the neighbor
and we both would like to add some kind of 2-ft privacy extension on top of
it.

This is one idea I had. It's just to block the view, so it doesn't have to
be supported for kids climbing over, etc. And if it blows down once in a
while, no big deal. But pls let me know if this looks like a good way to do
it to you or whatever else you think about it...

http://www.geocities.com/lexmark8792/fence.html

Thanks!

Fred