SuzieQ

Other than their Dust-Busters, the majority of B&D tools and
appliances I've had have been poorly engineered. Last time I was in
Lowe's, looking for a Porter Cable cordless finish nailer, the guy
there said that B&D bought Porter Cable (Pentair) and stopped
production of the nailer (it could be used with either a battery or
compressor). I think he said that Delta was part of Pentair, too. I
did see on Amazon that B&D is putting out a cordless finish nailer
this month (doesn't work with a compressor, though). I still want one,
but I'm going to hold off until I see the reviews.

Last thing, while at Lowe's I saw a Bosch reciprocating saw on sale
for a Christmas promotion, and it was made in China!