xrongor

"John Smith" wrote in message

"Greg O" wrote in message
I checked out Ebay when I took down my Dish Network hardware too. I

finally
just set it out on the curb, with the manuals, on clean up week. I think

it
was there for 5 minutes!
I think the cards are worth more than the equipment!
Greg

"Red Neckerson" wrote in message

"John Smith" wrote in message
We bought a rental house that had two Dish receivers and a dish for

the
roof. We used them for awhile but now we are about to throw them

away,
does
anyone know if these have value to anyone, or maybe Dish Networks?

Not really. If you do a search on eBay, unless they are the Tivo-like
of
HiDef receivers, they go for about 30 or 40 bucks at the most. The

problem
is, they practically GIVE them away when you sign up for the service

(you
know the deals where you get a dish a 4 receivers when you sign up for

one
year).

You could TRY selling them on eBay. Do a search on the model you have

and
see what they are going for......

That's kind of what I was thinking. Ok thanks for the info Greg and Red
N.

did you already get rid of it? ill give you 4000$ for it and pay
shipping...

randy