Phisherman

Get a pair that's comfortable to wear, otherwise you'll be less likely
to put them on. I have tried in-the-ear types that are supposed to be
better at reducing dBs, but I find these to be a hassle and somewhat
uncomfortable. I like the lightweight muff type.

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 21:07:25 GMT, "Maskman"
wrote:

Probably discussed here all the time but then again I'm not here all the
time. Can I get some suggestions for muff type hearing protection. I have
a small basement workshop crammed with noise making tools. I have a pair of
Thunder 29's but the headband has broken and thus they don't fit as well.
Thanks in advance.
Jerry