Silvan

Ba r r y wrote:

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 13:13:49 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

What say ye?

You should be a writer. G

I wish I could get paid for this kind of thing right here, really. Writing
random muses about things is about all I'm good for. I hope it makes for
good entertainment, but it's not book fodder. I haven't found a market for
my style of writing.

I'm working on a book now, and I may get it published, but I'd rather be
known for something besides computer books. Even presuming I do get it
published without resorting to paying a vanity publisher.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/