john

Doug Goncz wrote:

Rx:

Saw cut. Chuck, face, and center drill 2 pls. Change to centers, live or
greased dead center, drive dog and drive plate. Poisonous white lead is good on
a dead center.

Drive stock and turn 3/4. Flip stock and add a copper penny or pad under dog
screw. Drive stock and turn 5/8. Done. (I think)

The thing about the centers is you can take the part in and out as many times
as you want and it always sets up in the same position reliably, unless you
catch a chip.

I tolerance everything and tolerate everyone.
I love: Dona, Jeff, Kim, Kimmie, Mom, Neelix, Tasha, and Teri, alphabetically.
I drive: A double-step Thunderbolt with 657% range.
I fight terrorism by: Using less gasoline.

Thanks, now I know what to do with all those extra pennies. I'm just
about out of alluminum shims i use under the chuck jaws.

John