Tom Gardner

So, what are the best lures for me to use on my bud's Koi? I wonder what
recipies work best?

"Roy" wrote in message
You would be amazed at some of the concepts and ideas KOI fanciers
have to filter the water........You think home shop machinist types
are inventive, those Koi fanciers are catching up pretty quick with
their contraptions and at the rate they are going it won;t be long
until they have the lead on ingenuity!

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 03:42:06 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

===I looked at the site and I don't do "Twisted-in-Wire" brushes but I
buy them
===from trading partners. The site's prices are good! I'm impressed
and what
===a great idea for filtering.
===
==="Roy" wrote in message
. net...
=== Do you have any brushes similar to Black Knight brand Filter
brushes?
===
=== If not, it may be worth your interests to check into them, as they
=== seem to be pretty darn hot item amojng KOI enthusiasts............
===
=== They are in 3 different diameters from 4" up to 8" , and lengths
=== from about 8" to 48" and constructed with polypropylene twisted
into
=== two stainless steel wires to form a cylindrical brush with a loop
at
=== one end for hanging.
===
=== You can see what I am talking about here if interested.
=== http://www.aquaticpondsupplies.com/brushes.htm
===
=== They are certainly a big item and most setups usually involve quite
=== few brushes to be used........
===
=== Regards
===
=== Roy
=== Visit my website: http://www.frugalmachinist.com
=== Opinions expressed are those of my wife,
=== I had no input whatsoever.
=== Remove "nospam" from email addy.
===